Saturday, May 02, 2009

FCBD’09

So many things to celebrate this week!

Monday was my favorite new holiday. In fact, it was the first time anyone's ever celebrated it. The question is, will it be the last? (Don't answer that.)

Today, as I'm sure you already know, is Free Comic Book Day! This is the eighth annual celebration of FCBD, and if you don't know what that is (as if the name could be any more self-explanatory), check out its website. They've even included a handy store locator to help you find where you can grab your CBs for F.

I'll be spending most of FCBD with JoanMarie on a tiny island twenty miles off the coast of California. But the boat's supposed to bring us back before the local comic book store closes...with one hour to spare.

Will I make it?


UPDATE: Yes, I made it...barely. To find out why I barely made it, check back tomorrow.

No comments: